Retail Store Manager - Lone Tree, CO APPLY NOW
Shady Rays is looking for an experienced Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store in Denver. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of diverse business aspects such as sales, marketing, and finance. The Store Manager will demonstrate authentic leadership and be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity while exemplifying company mission, vision, and values, thereby contributing to the overall growth of the brand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Clearly communicates and models Shady Ray’s values and brand philosophy to team members and customers
- Defines and develops a clear business strategy with measurable results to grow sales and profits
- Recruits, develops, and motivates a team of associates providing timely feedback, rewarding and recognizing achievement of financial results and statistical standards
- Educates associates on marketing initiatives, product placement, lifestyle concepts, and product knowledge
- Fosters a customer-focused team environment as Manager on Duty, driving volume and anticipating customers’ needs
- Ensures a frictionless customer experience navigating between online and instore purchasing and warranty processing
- Shares information and communicates clearly and in an accessible manner to all levels
- Receives feedback and fosters dialogue around solutions
- Drives profitable sales through forecasting and scheduling to maximize productivity and control payroll spend
- Strategizes, develops, and executes in-store events and sources partnerships within the community to build brand recognition
- Creates a compelling shopping environment utilizing company visual and merchandising standards
- Coordinates timely floor setup for all promotional and seasonal activity
- Manages stock levels and the receiving and processing of inventory for point of sale
- Protects customers and employees by providing a safe and clean store environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant field preferred.
- Proven successful experience as a Store Manager
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Travel occasionally required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds and maneuver effectively around the sales floor
- Must have open availability
- Strong business acumen
- Technologically adept
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Specific sunglass industry experience
Why Work Here?
Shady Rays is one of the largest and fastest growing mid-priced sunglasses companies in the U.S. In 2020, we ranked as the 54th fastest growing privately held company in the country via the INC 5000 list, and the #1 fastest growing company in the eyewear category. Shadyrays.com is one of the top Shopify stores in the world and ranks in the top 50,000 amongst all global web traffic.
We are an independent, direct-to-consumer sunglasses company with a mission to give back by fighting hunger in America with every pair of sunglasses sold. We donate meals to fight hunger every hour of every day through each order and have donated over 13 million meals to date. In addition, we engage in charitable causes across the spectrum including Autism Acceptance, Breast Cancer Awareness, and others.
Join our dynamic and growing team and help us make a positive impact while disrupting the sunglasses industry. Be an integral part of a fast-growing, social conscious company with a positive culture.
- Competitive compensation plus yearly bonus potential
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Vision
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer matching
- Employee discounts
- Prescription discounts
- Employee Wellness Days
- Health program reimbursement
- Employee Development
- Employee Recognition
Shady Rays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Background check and drug test required prior to employment with ongoing random drug test potential.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Salary + Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lone Tree, CO 80124: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Store management: 1 year (Preferred)
|||Lone Tree, CO|||Retail||||||6o3EtVe7DOAvi-Qg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false