Retail Brand Expert- Louisville, KY APPLY NOW
Job description- Retail Brand Expert- Louisville
Shady Rays, one of the largest mid-priced sunglasses brand in the U.S., has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Brand Expert in our new store at Oxmoor Mall! We are anticipating store opening to be in July. We are a high growth, high impact company with a vision to become the largest mid-priced sunglasses brand in the U.S. and be the most loved brand in the industry. This is a part-time position with possibility for future growth.
The ideal candidate will be customer obsessed, driven, and a forward-thinker. This individual will be responsible for assisting customers throughout the buying process. Duties will include greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, improving engagement with our eyewear, providing outstanding customer service, and assisting management with daily operations.
At Shady Rays you can look forward to ongoing support and a company culture that believes in open communication, inclusivity, and true work-life balance. We also offer flexible schedules, employee discounts, paid time off, and paid holidays. We are a team of creative and collaborative individuals who are passionate about our brand, purpose, and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Clearly communicates and models Shady Ray’s values and brand philosophy to team members and customers
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment through greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, and offering a frictionless customer experience navigating between in store and online purchasing
- Handles all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally
- Works as a team to meet store goals
- Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assists management in day-to-day store operations including processing, replenishing merchandise, and monitoring floor stock
- Assists in maintaining a clean and organized sales floor adhering to brand visual standards
- Contributes to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
- Has a thorough understanding and use of the technology tools that support the customer experience
- Contributes to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
- Adheres to all policy and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours
- Open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business including evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Technologically adept
- Attention to detail
- Passion and drive to excel
Why Work Here?
Shady Rays is an independent lifestyle eyewear brands and one of the fastest-growing sunglasses brands in the U.S. All shades are made with high-quality, polarized lenses in a variety of sunglass frame styles. Every purchase goes towards making an impact in our communities through Shady Rays Impact charitable giving. From childhood cancer patients to young adults with serious health conditions, Shady Rays is making a lasting impact on their lives through sunglasses.
Join our dynamic and growing team and help us make a positive impact while disrupting the sunglasses industry. Be an integral part of a fast-growing, social conscious company with a positive culture.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
Job Types: Part-time
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location