Key Holder- Lone Tree, CO APPLY NOW
Shady Rays has an exciting opportunity for a Key Holder in our brand new Lone Tree store at Park Meadows Mall! This individual will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in a variety of duties surrounding store operations as well as providing an outstanding customer branded experience. The position includes performing duties that help drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store appearance, and other related tasks. This is a part-time position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leads by example and models behavior that reflects Shady Ray’s core values and brand philosophy
- Performs key opening and closing duties, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives
- Fosters a customer-focused team environment as Manager on Duty, driving volume and anticipating customers’ needs
- Assists the store manager in educating associates on marketing initiatives, product placement, lifestyle concepts, and product knowledge providing feedback and coaching
- Acts as a role model demonstrating elevated customer service to the team
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise with the ability to help develop the team to be product experts
- Assists in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/receiving related paperwork
- Ensures the sales floor is neat, organized, stocked, and adheres to company visual standards
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Communicates inventory needs to support the business goal and identify any product or supply issues
- Adheres to all policy and procedures
Qualifications and Educational requirements
- High School diploma or GED, some college a plus
- 2 years of successful retail experience
- Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business including evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Technologically adept
- Attention to detail
- Passion and drive to excel
Why Work Here?
Shady Rays is an independent lifestyle eyewear brands and one of the fastest-growing sunglasses brands in the U.S. All shades are made with high-quality, polarized lenses in a variety of sunglass frame styles. Every purchase goes towards making an impact in our communities through Shady Rays Impact charitable giving. From childhood cancer patients to young adults with serious health conditions, Shady Rays is making a lasting impact on their lives through sunglasses.
Join our dynamic and growing team and help us make a positive impact while disrupting the sunglasses industry. Be an integral part of a fast-growing, social conscious company with a positive culture.
Shady Rays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Background check and drug test required prior to employment with ongoing random drug test potential.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22-$24/hour DOE
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lone Tree, CO 80124: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|||Lone Tree, CO|||Retail||||||Obk4mLX0fnXLgyRf|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18.00|||19.00|||false